Monday, March 21, 2016

From websites to business presentations and more!

We do website design as part of our turnkey business consulting and design services. When a Client retains me I have a simple questionnaire I send the Client and we quickly provide (2) layout options like these samples here using Lorem Ipsum to show the visual flow of the website;





Once the Client chooses the layout they prefer (note: we can make edits if they want) I custom write all content and buy royalty free images as well as use any images the Client provides. The results are impressive and our turn-around time fast! Here are three recent websites we completed, all at three different levels of complexity and functionality;

http://www.AnyHourMed.com

http://www.J4TG.com

http://www.PassiveRewards.com


My business #ExpertBusinessPresentations has a proven track record in helping our Clients meet and often exceed their own expectations. We offer turnkey #BusinessPlan and #Presentation design, #RFP writing, #CustomWordPress design, #PowerPointPresentations and even logos, folder media kits, brochures, flyers, business cards and more. For those seeking private capital and/or city, county, state or even federal concessions, grants, incentives, loans, etc... we offer turnkey packages like this one;

http://EverestKingsMountain.wordpress.com

We custom designed Rick Walliser's WordPress site, had the video professionally made using the script I wrote, embedded his social media, custom designed his Development Profile (see pdf as clickable download) and custom designed his marketing and promotional materials as well as created 2 website layouts for our future design of his website. Here is a visual;



I custom write all business plans, presentations, proposals, RFP's and other documents and I never use templates or fill-in-the-blank software programs as all of our work is 100% custom design. A Business Profile is between 12-20 pages depending upon the business, project or venture and is custom written and designed for visual stimulating and easy comprehension by the readers and targeted audience. Here is what a cover and table of contents looks like for one of our repeat Clients;







Every business, project or venture is uniquely different and therefore we write each one differently with some common similarities. Here is a video showing what I do;





Please call or text me anytime at 980-505-3079 and email me at cre8ivejg@yahoo.com for more information. You can read testimonials and see project snapshot videos as well as see samples of my work on my website at;

http://www.ExpertBusinessPresentations.com

I look forward to getting to know you and am excited about doing business! My name is Johnny Giles and I am ready to serve your business needs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment